FBI is a fun-loving competitive group that believes it takes good nutrition, aerobic exercise, strength training, a healthy lifestyle and the interaction of fellow Agents to help achieve our ultimate weight loss goals. We strive to exude beauty in our posts, our support, our health and ultimately in our transformed bodies. As agents we will excel in all challenges and push ourselves to be the BEST we can be!
***The FBI BLC week BEGINS on Thursday and ends with successful Weigh-in on Wednesday.***
1. WEIGH-IN WEEKLY: Weigh in is mandatory and submitted only on weight form which can be found above under "WEIGH IN WEDNESDAY". All forms will be date and time stamped and must be received by Trisia Wednesday by midnight your time zone. If you cannot meet this requirement, please notify Trisia as soon as you can, not after the fact.
2. POST: BLC and FBI require minimum of 3x per week. The more interaction with your team, the more comfortable you will feel and success will follow.
3. RESPECT: We all come from different countries, backgrounds, cultures and beliefs so some may think or believe differently than you which is fine! If you are offended by something, please discuss with the person via sparkmail, and if not satisfied, feel free to notify Trisia via Sparkmail. Let’s give each other the benefit of the doubt.
4. PARTICIPATE: We compete with other BLC teams in Weekend Challenges every week Friday-Monday. Participation is MANDATORY. You are responsible for posting your total WEC points by Tuesday Noon on the Weekly Tracking Spreadsheet.
Let me repeat.....post WEC points by Tuesday evening.
(Remember: When you fail to post your points on-time, you deprive the entire team.)
5. RESPONSIBILITY: This is a big deal. We are all adults. You signed up for this challenge on this team and that means you will be responsible to the team.
If you are going to be out of town, you are sick, taking a vacation, going on a business trip, off to see the Wizard or going to grandma's house, you must let Trisia know ahead of time via sparkmail. DO NOT POST YOUR INTENTIONS ON THE THREAD and think that you will be excused. Two unexcused weigh-in's and WEC will result in floater status and possible exclusion from next round.