(For a more extensive review of our views, guidelines and rules, please go to the chat thread on page one)
FBI is a fun-loving competitive group that believes it takes good nutrition, aerobic exercise, strength training, a healthy lifestyle and the interaction of fellow Agents to help achieve our ultimate weight loss goals.
We strive to exude beauty in our posts, our support, our health and ultimately in our transformed bodies.
As agents we will excel in all challenges and push ourselves to be the BEST we can be!
1. WEIGH-IN WEEKLY: Weigh in is mandatory and submitted on weight form on Wednesday by midnight of your time zone. Lateness will NOT be tolerated unless prior approval.
2. POST: BLC and FBI require minimum of 3x per week. The more interaction with your team, the more comfortable you will feel and success will follow.
**NOTE: Fly-by posts will not be accepted and points will be deducted. This does not apply to agents who are regular posters and always exceed the minimum post and then "stop-by" to say hi. This is for the agents who only fly-by and do not invest in the team. Also, if you fall below the minimum of 3x, floater status may be instated.
3. RESPECT: We all come from different backgrounds, cultures and belief systems so some may think or believe differently than you which is fine! If you are offended by something, please discuss with the person via sparkmail, and feel free to notify Trisia via Sparkmail. Let’s give each other the benefit of the doubt.
4. PARTICIPATE: We compete with other BLC teams in Weekend Challenges every week Friday-Monday. Participation is MANDATORY. You are responsible for posting your total WEC points by Tuesday Noon on the Weekly Tracking Spreadsheet. (Remember: When you fail to post your points on-time, you deprive the entire team.) If you have a valid reason to be excused please contact Trisia prior to challenge. Also, we periodically have Special Assignments and those will be clearly posted on the chat thread.
5. RESPONSIBILITY: This is a big deal. We are all adults. You signed up for this challenge on this team and that means you will be responsible to the team.
If you are going to be out of town, you are sick, taking a vacation, going on a business trip, off to see the Wizard or going to grandma's house, you must let Trisia know ahead of time via sparkmail.
DO NOT POST YOUR INTENTIONS ON THE THREAD and think that you will be excused. Two unexcused weigh-in's and WEC will result in floater status and possible exclusion from next round.